Saturday, November 7, 2009

Hotmail account summary keeps loading problem?

I got someone to reinstall my windows system yesterday, and after that, i had problem with windows live account summary page. When I went there to edit my personal info and password stuff.the page kept loading and loading with a circle but nothing appears. I have tried to swtich to other browsers like firefox or maxthon, but still didnt work. Could it be the somethings missing in my computer? I already cleaned all the history and cookies stuff.
Hotmail account summary keeps loading problem?
the problem is not with your computer the its happening to everyone . its a live problem. its stated after the new version has become available
common names

1 comment:

 

hotmail account Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting