Saturday, November 7, 2009

How can I always retrieve my emails from a hotmail account to a Yahoo account?

I think what you meant by this question is to forward all messages coming into your hotmail account to go automatically to your yahoo account?





If so, the messages that are in your hotmail right now can only be transferred to your yahoo account by forwarding each message.





In order to have every message that WILL come to go to your yahoo account, follow these steps -





Log on to Hotmail (windows live, if it's in classic, change it to the live version) and go to:





"Options" (on the same bar where you compose messages, towards the left) %26gt; "Manage your account" should be the first section on the list, click "forward mail to another e-mail account" %26gt; select "Forward your mail to another e-mail address" %26gt; and put in your yahoo email address.





All incoming messages will automatically be sent to your Yahoo mail, the ones that are already in your hotmail need to be manually forwarded to your yahoo, one at a time :(





Hope that helps! If you need anything, let me know =]
How can I always retrieve my emails from a hotmail account to a Yahoo account?
Microsoft are currently in the process of stopping external access to HOTMAIL.





This means that soon, it will not be possible to read HOTMAIL unless you go to HOTMAIL and logon.





See Source.

2 comments:

  1. I found the how to hack facebook accounts services from RayaHari.com to be simply brilliant! Here is their website:

    http://www.rayahari.net/hack-Facebook-passwords.php

    I'd had my suspicions for quite some time, that my wife was having an affair with her boss. However I didn't have any idea how I could prove it for sure, I mean I didn't want her to know I didn't trust her in case I was wrong. Anyway, after hiring hack into facebook account services from RayaHari.com and cracking her email / facebook passwords, I discovered that she was having an affair and it had been going on for longer than I thought. Not sure what I'm going to do now, but I'm glad I know.

    BTW, I found another website that can hack into someones yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack hotmail passwords.

    Michael Bellamy, Lincoln

    England

    ReplyDelete

 

hotmail account Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting