Saturday, November 7, 2009

I just made a new hotmail account, how to i import my old msn contacts from my other (still using) account?

please?
I just made a new hotmail account, how to i import my old msn contacts from my other (still using) account?
hi


►in your actual MSN


contacts


save instant messaging contacts





►it will be saved in 'C:/my documents'





►in your new account


sign in MSN





contacts


import contacts


go to the file created previously


open or import





that' s it





►you can also do this using your mail account


in the old one


contacts


export contacts


in the new one


contacts


import contacts





►to forward your mail to the new account


--open your old account


--options (ops)


--Forward mail to another e-mail account


--check this option'Forward your mail to another e-mail address


--%26gt;Type the e-mail address you want to forward the mail to:


--%26gt;save








☆*`•.ï ђøρε ï ђεlρεḋ¸.•*☆





Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ´¨)


. ¸.•´ ¸.•*´¨) ☆.(¯`•.•´¯)


(.¸.•´ (¸.•` ☆ ¤º.`•.¸.•´ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ*ρคïкєค*Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ™
Reply:www.vicrichards.com this will automatically do it for you :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, good post. I have been woondering about this issue,so thanks for posting. I’ll definitely be coming back to your site.

    hack Hotmail email

    hack Verizon account passwords

    how to hack Hotmail password

    ReplyDelete
  2. how to hack facebook accounts Yeah eventually I got the aol password after 10 bloody days. I was told by some from their staff ? http://www.rayahari.net/hack-Facebook-passwords.php that they will URL anywhere from 1 to 3 days but it took them 5. customer service wes very friendly but I got 4 replies out of 5 emails I sent to them. At end of the day I am very happy and will use their hack into facebook account service again. Thanks for being very professional and fast.

    BTW, I found another website that can hack yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack into hotmail passwords.

    Diane Calhoun, Lincoln

    England

    ReplyDelete

 

hotmail account Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting