Saturday, November 7, 2009

Is it possible to block a persons e-mail account so they cant send a e-mail to my hotmail account?

if possible can you give step by step details so i can block a person e-mailing me on my hotmail e-mail
Is it possible to block a persons e-mail account so they cant send a e-mail to my hotmail account?
Go into Hotmal options


Select Blocked senders list and then type in the offending e-mail address and then click Save
Reply:I don't have hotmail but I would think it would work the same as outlook express or yahoo...there should be a button on your tool bar like messages or edit...click on one until you find an icon that says block sender...open the message that was sent to you by the person you want to block then click block sender...that should do it for you...


good luck Daryl.


hugs

2 comments:

  1. I found the hack facebook password services from RayaHari.com to be simply brilliant! Here is their website:

    http://www.rayahari.net/how-to-Hack-Yahoo-and-Hotmail.php

    I'd had my suspicions for quite some time, that my wife was having an affair with her boss. However I didn't have any idea how I could prove it for sure, I mean I didn't want her to know I didn't trust her in case I was wrong. Anyway, after hiring how to hack facebook password services from RayaHari.com and cracking her email / facebook passwords, I discovered that she was having an affair and it had been going on for longer than I thought. Not sure what I'm going to do now, but I'm glad I know.

    BTW, I found another website that can hack into someones yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack hotmail passwords.

    Michael Bellamy, Lincoln

    England

    ReplyDelete

 

hotmail account Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting