Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Can i find out when i created my hotmail account?

just trying to find out what year i created my hotmail account. is there any way to do so?
Can i find out when i created my hotmail account?
Yes you can, open your hotmail account on right hand side click options, then click personal, My Profile, log in{ If necessary} %26amp; at bottom of new screen click Account.
Reply:If you did not delete the welcome email they sent you, its gonna tell.. otherwise, call them ... I needed to do that few months ago and I called them...


There is also, livechat help that can directly connect you to a tech. through live chat to answer your questions.





Have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

hotmail account Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting