Sunday, May 23, 2010

When I send an e mail from my yahoo account it won't be received by any hotmail accounts. What should I do?

Hotmail is notorious for being very slow. However, there is a chance that your address was blocked, but that is unlikely.


Unless this is a recurring problem, I would say just be patient. It will get there, but can take a while.
When I send an e mail from my yahoo account it won't be received by any hotmail accounts. What should I do?
hi


i think u know more about microsoft.. they are money minded..


they wont allow to live other.


Hotmail is notorious.........but they are honest to a little extend.


ask ur friends to migrate to gmail or yahoo.


that is a great help u r doing for society
baby name

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

hotmail account Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting