Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Is Internet Explorer7 support HTTP server for Hotmail account on Outlook Express?

For me I was using Outlook Express for my hotmil account (httpserver)That time IE6 was my browser.But after I installed IE7 Im not able to download hotmail folders to Outlook Express,so I returned back to IE6 and grting thst fescilities.
Is Internet Explorer7 support HTTP server for Hotmail account on Outlook Express?
You may have to reconfigure you setting on the advanced tab of internet settings/properties.


IE7 was an upgrade of IE6, it has all the features of IE6 plus extras, so if you were able to get your hotmail e-mails through to outlook express on IE6 then you should be able to get them on IE7.
Reply:i dont see the connection either





open outlook and check your settings again

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

hotmail account Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting