Sunday, May 23, 2010

Wont let me make a Hotmail account?

I've been trying to make a hotmail account for a week nowm and everytime it says


"You've reached the daily limit for creating Windows Live IDs. Please wait a day and try to sign up again or contact support for assistance."





I've made other account before on this computer a long long long time ago..





How can I make it work!?





Thanks.
Wont let me make a Hotmail account?
hi


try to create it here, you can a make an @msn.com account


https://accountservices.passport.net/reg...














☆*`•.ï ђøρε ï ђεlρεḋ¸.•*☆





Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ´¨)


. ¸.•´ ¸.•*´¨) ☆.(¯`•.•´¯)


(.¸.•´ (¸.•` ☆ ¤º.`•.¸.•´ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ*ρคïкєค*Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ™

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

hotmail account Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting