Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Can I use my hotmail account as the email Outlook is connected to? If so how? I am having a time with this!?

I need to use outlook for another program I am using as I work from home. What address does it default to or how do I get it linked to the hotmail............keeps saying service unavailable.
Can I use my hotmail account as the email Outlook is connected to? If so how? I am having a time with this!?
If you are using Outlook 2007, it is relatively easy; but, it is just about as easy in Outlook 2003 as well. You will probably need to download Outlook Connector, which is free, from Microsoft to finalize the deal.





Just follow the steps in the link I cite. You can change your default account by going to Tools%26gt;%26gt;Account Settings. From there, pick the account you would like to set as default, then click on the Set as Default button.
flower name

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

hotmail account Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting