Sunday, May 23, 2010

Why vista does not remember my hotmail account password?

i have 2 hot mail accounts and i have to type my user-name and password all the time that i check my email please help..i already try the little box that says remember my on this computer, also remember my password too
Why vista does not remember my hotmail account password?
Do not delete your cookies.





If you are not deleteing them, try setting up your cookies this way:


In your Internet Explorer, Go to tools %26gt; internet options %26gt; privacy %26gt; advanced %26gt; check-mark "override automatic cookie handling" %26gt; third party cookies %26gt; tick "block" %26gt; ok %26gt; ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

hotmail account Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting