Saturday, October 24, 2009

How do I get in my Hotmail account if I can't remember my password and my alternate address was canceled.?

I opened it up so long ago, but the last time I was on it was last year in October and I can't remeber my password to save my life.
How do I get in my Hotmail account if I can't remember my password and my alternate address was canceled.?
If you have forgotten your yahoo password and you cannot provide the same information you gave during registration or when you last updated your account. Without the correct verification information, sorry but you will not be able to obtain a new password. If there were a easy fix it would be open to abuse from hackers.


If you still want to try use the help link below.


https://edit.yahoo.com/forgot
Reply:ahh i have this same question!





can you keep me updated if you get a good answer?
ghetto names

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

hotmail account Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting