Monday, October 12, 2009

How do i set up my hotmail account on my ipod touch ?

How do i set up my hotmail account on my ipod touch ?


i want to set up my account but its asks for like,


imap or pop ??


whats that and then the host name mail server then outgoing mail server whats all that ??
How do i set up my hotmail account on my ipod touch ?
just use the safari browser and bookmark msn.com to access your mail there.


on my iPhone, i just clicked on the mail icon and entered my email/password etc there, and it works great.. also, try the settings to see what there is for emails.
Reply:Go on the Safari Browser and type in msn.co.uk you look at your emails when you log in (:


Also if you have msn and ovbiously you cannot download it on my IpodTouch, i go on Ebuddy.


Its another version of msn





Hope i helped (: x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

hotmail account Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting