Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I entered my password incorrectly too many times and am locked out of my hotmail account how do i reopen it?

ive followed all of the links but it keeps bringing me back to setting new password in which i need to log into my account to do --- which i cannot do!! i dont get the option to just set a new password and i dont have an alternative address to send the old on too
I entered my password incorrectly too many times and am locked out of my hotmail account how do i reopen it?
You have to wait a set period of time and try again. If you can't figure it out, you'll have to try the RESET option involving your secret question.





If that fails, could be someone beat you to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

hotmail account Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting