Saturday, October 24, 2009

Upgrading hotmail account for blackberry?

I recently purchased a Blackberry 8830 World Phone. In order to receive my emails I need to update my free Hotmail account to the account you pay for. I've searched everywhere on hotmail's website and help center and can't find out anything about upgrading. Can someone help me out? Thanks.
Upgrading hotmail account for blackberry?
Here is the link for upgrading:





http://get.live.com/mailplus/features
Reply:What you need to do is subscribe to msn's premium email service. Without their premium service you can't get your email on any mobile device. I am sure there is some way to subscribe
unisex names

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

hotmail account Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting