Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Whay do some emails I send to a friend's hotmail account not get delivered into his inbox?

I have two yahoo accounts and I sent him three emails about 48 hours ago and neither of them arrived





Is there a problem with Yahoo and Hotmail?
Whay do some emails I send to a friend's hotmail account not get delivered into his inbox?
E-mail addresses are very important, make sure your typing it in properly, like don,t leave out the dot after there name, or something like that, I have a friend I e-mail %26amp; I sometimes forget the dot . after her name, just a thought, good luck.
Reply:Make sure you have typed the email address correctly. Emails are usually instant, but some may take a while.
flower name

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

hotmail account Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting