Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Outlook does suddenly not receive emails from hotmail account!?

I am using Microsoft Outlook for a while now. Suddenly - without me changing any settings - it wont receive emails from my hotmail account. I can however still send emails from outlook via my hotmail address.


What can I do?
Outlook does suddenly not receive emails from hotmail account!?
SAME, i been using outlook for years and out of the blue it says they no longer support/use hotmail addresses, i tried foning virgin media and he lost me by telling me i had to make another email addy and somehow combine it with my addy??? i might have to post this Q now as well lol
name spelling

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

hotmail account Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting