Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I have a hotmail account but windows wont let me log in with my address or password?

Are you absolutely sure you are typing in your correct e-mail address and password. Please remember that passwords are case sensitive, so if when you first created your password, you wrote it all in caps, then you have to do the same thing every time you sign into your account. Try typing your password first in lower case letters. If that doesn't work, try all caps. If that still doesn't work, click forget password? and follow the prompts from there. Good luck!
I have a hotmail account but windows wont let me log in with my address or password?
1. table of contents


2. troubleshoot issues with your windows live id


click on a link below


https://account.live.com/HelpCentral.asp...
sanskrit name

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

hotmail account Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting