Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How can I import my emails from a Hotmail account to another ??

Hi





I've made a new msn account , i need to import my emails in the old one to my new email account . can i ??
How can I import my emails from a Hotmail account to another ??
I'm no computer guru....the only way I can think of is to "forward" them to your new account. On my account, I can put a check mark by each selected email, then click "forward" then type in your new email address. O


nce they are sent to you, you can put themin whatever Hotmail folder you wish.


I hope that helps...like I said, I'm not a techy...but that's how I do it when I need to switch (I have 2 email accounts..one for personal and one for school).
Reply:i think you can use msn outlook express to do that; at first you should create an account in it that is your hotmail account and give all your emails on your computer.


then you can copy all of them by drag and drop it to a folder and by this action you can export your emails from your email account .


now it's time to create another account that it is your msn new email after creating that you can copy all the emails you backup before and then drag and drop it in your inbox window in outlook express.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

hotmail account Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting