Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Why is my hotmail account frozen?

Strange; I can log in and I can drag messages from my inbox, which have been accumulating, into different folders, but I can't click any links, such as "New" or anything else, nor can I open any of the messages.





I've cleared my history and cache a million times. No idea.





Someone give me an intelligible answer; I'm sick of responses like "Well try refreshing the page three times then turning in a circle."





Thanks.
Why is my hotmail account frozen?
If you are still experiencing trouble, then it is time to contact a service representative and explain the problem to them.


I do not have a number for Hotmail here now, but you should be able to find it in their company website, or 'About us' page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

hotmail account Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting