Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Why don't my emails reach my dads hotmail account?

For some reason when i try to email my dad, they don't reach him! He can email me, but even when i try to reply to an email he's sent he doesn't receive it. I don't have this problem when i email other hotmail users.
Why don't my emails reach my dads hotmail account?
Are they being returned by the Postmaster [or whatever they call him on Hot mail] as being undeliverable and the reason.





The only thing that fit's this scenario is he has got your email address blocked somehow.





It all depends on how he has got his account set up under the Message Rules.





I would suggest you contact him personally and get him to have a look at his account setup.
Reply:something is wrong with his settings on msn


you will have to fix it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

hotmail account Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting