Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Why do I have to sign into my hotmail account twice before it accepts the password??

Do you have any idea what the problem could be?? I'm typing it correctly (I can even copy and paste and it will work the second time) Also the problem exists for other hotmail accounts on same computer. The hotmail techinical support has not been helpful. Please help.
Why do I have to sign into my hotmail account twice before it accepts the password??
That is a tough question.


my suggestion would be to make sure the remember user/password box is unchecked.


Then run disk clean up in the start / all programs / accessories / system tools disk clean up. Then restart your computer


Sometimes the computer remembers things it should not. I hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

hotmail account Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting