Saturday, October 24, 2009

I have a hotmail account. So far my mail box was in chrono order. Now it is in alpha order. How to restore?

My hotmail mail box which was in chronological order till now has suddenly changed to alphabetical order. I find it difficult to browse through in alphabetical order. I want the mailbox restored to chronological order. How can I restore it?
I have a hotmail account. So far my mail box was in chrono order. Now it is in alpha order. How to restore?
Hit the DATE column header. You will notice a dark blue. It also goes up or down if you click on it again.
Reply:I don't have Hotmail, so I don't know for sure, but I suspect that if you just click at the top of the column that gives the date, it will sort by that column. If not, go to your e-mail options or preferences (whatever it's called) and look there for an option to sort by date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

hotmail account Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting