Saturday, October 24, 2009

I need to know how can I stop receiving windows alerts in my cell phone from my hotmail account?

I don't want to receive those alerts from my email adreess in my mobile . How can I stop this. I called my cell phone company and they didn't fix it either like they said. Don't know what else to do. Is driving me crazy.


Many thanks.
I need to know how can I stop receiving windows alerts in my cell phone from my hotmail account?
I don't have the exact answer b/c I don't have hotmail. But I am quite certain that if you login to your hotmail from a computer %26amp; play around in the settings you will most likely find the section where you can unsubscribe, make it inactive, etc. Also for me I like to use the "help" button, then enter in the search box keywords of what I need help with, like "window alerts" or stop window alerts", etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

hotmail account Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting