Monday, October 12, 2009

Is Someone trying to hack my hotmail account?

I constantly get emails that suggest i reset my password.. is it possible for them to take over my account?
Is Someone trying to hack my hotmail account?
If the emails are from Hot mail then most likely you have an insecure password, and should take their advice in changing it, that's the only realistic scenario. You aren't going to get hacked by changing your password, you might get hacked if you DON'T though, especially if its something like 'password', or '********' %26lt;-some of the most common passwords.





Also anything you can find in a dictionary is generally a bad password.
Reply:Yes they can several ways change your password on another computer thats not infected.Change your password to something only you would know and never forget but make it quiet long for no one to guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

hotmail account Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting