Monday, October 12, 2009

How do I delete orange messenger off my hotmail/msn account?

I added orange messenger to my phone a while ago %26amp; I dont use it, it changed my msn account as well %26amp; doesnt automatically show my emails when I log in so I want to delete or unsubscribe to it, how do I do this? Thanks :)
How do I delete orange messenger off my hotmail/msn account?
same problem also it doesnt let me use msn plus so if u get the ansers e-mail me please








right hay agien


just found out how to get ride of it but also removes your accont on phone


you will need to go to orange ans search orange live


then sign in with you moblie number and passwork useally 0000 and then start to downlode orange live BUT click at the side unsube

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

hotmail account Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting