Monday, October 12, 2009

How do I get into my hotmail(live) account?

I type in my e-mail address and password and it won't let me in. I tried to make a new account but it recognizes that I'm already in the system. I tried troubleshooting options (deleting cookies, etc.). I can log onto the messenger and preview my mail, but can't actually sign into through there, either. I can access anything else but the hotmail account. I can get into the account through another computer, but there isn't any administrator issues etc., with mine. Why won't it let me in?
How do I get into my hotmail(live) account?
Perhaps it's been hacked into.


Try going to the 'forgot password' section and answering your Secret Question.


Or as a last resort, write to the hotmail help centre.
swedish names

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

hotmail account Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting